“Value Priced”

Add it.
Blue Haven Motel
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I pay my own expenses and look for clean, value priced motels when I travel. The area has several motels such as Super 8 or Americinn that run about 80 bucks. This place is under $50 and has what I need. A clean place to lay down without the frills. Friendly staff!!
I'll be back.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kipp256

Reviewed 3 December 2008

The room was adequate in what I would consider an older property. We were stranded in the area without a car in a terrible ice and snowstorm. The manager was very friendly and helpful. He was very accommodating with our checkout time at no extra charge as we waited for a tow truck service to get to us.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank NWorthy
Reviewed 5 September 2006

I stayed there on a Friday night. The room was very large, quiet, and everything worked. The manager and his family were friendly and accomodating. I had to do a little mechanical work on my vehicle and they gave permission and offered tools or light if needed. If you are looking for something different from the typical chain property, stay here.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank jwhite518
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osceola
Americas Best Value Inn Osceola
#6 of 7 in Osceola
Super 8 Chariton
Super 8 Chariton
#2 of 3 in Chariton

Been to Blue Haven Motel? Share your experiences!