“One of the Best Coffee Shop I've Found”
Review of Smokey Row Coffee

Smokey Row Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Oskaloosa
Description: The Oskaloosa branch of the Des Moines coffee shop. Popular spot for sandwiches, coffee and ice cream specialties. Right on the square in downtown Osky. Big inviting space with wi-fi. Popular day and night.
Olathe, Kansas
“One of the Best Coffee Shop I've Found”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is hands down the best coffee shop I've found. I live in KC, but when I come back to visit family in Iowa I almost always stop here. The coffee is excellent and the old building and urban decor is very unique, unlike the typical chain coffee shops. I've spent a day there working remotely as well, and enjoyed every minute of it. It should also be noted that the small community country charm is evident in the customer service. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chad H

Houston, Texas
“Good Coffee & Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Located in the center of downtown, this place is located in a large old space that has tons of charm. There is a bookstore adjacent & I could have spent the day enjoying this restaurant. They had fresh pastries & tons of teas & coffees to choose from.

Dallas, Texas
“Great coffee...”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Always very friendly staff and coffee and specialty drinks are very good. Great sandwiches as well. Very fun place

Ottumwa, Iowa
“must try the cheeseburger chowder”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I love the atmosphere at Smoky Row! The cheeseburger chowder in the breadbowl is definately worth a visit. They also have a nice selection of other good sandwiches, soups, and drinks. It is large enough for group dinners but somehow cozy enough for two also! The only reason I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 is that the service is hit and miss.

• Visited April 2013
Brigham, Ut
“Poor Servce, good food”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Never having been there before, we were no aware that you had to order at the cash register. We waited in front of the counter for 5 minutes while the little blonde waitress wiped the coffee spout. She looked right at us several times, but never ask if she could help. Finally, I stopped one of the other gals and ask what we had to do to get service and she told me to go to the register. We ordered our soup and drinks and never got the drinks until my husband went up to inquire about them and she said, Oh I forgot.