“good food and atmosphere.”
Review of Roe's Sports Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roe's Sports Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: Roe's Sports Bar & Restaurant is a family friendly locally owned business where the owners believe in supporting their community. Located just behind the main Ottumwa Fire Station on Highway 63, Roe's offers a comfortable neighborhood atmosphere with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Roe's classic American menu is complimented with tasty daily specials and our 36 taps feature a strong assortment of local and craft breweries.
ottumwa, iowa
“good food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I was very satisfied with my order. fast service, good burgers and fair prices in a family atmosphere

Visited July 2012

Kansas
“Average bar food”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and it didn't quite live up to their over the top recommendation. Several of our party had sandwiches were were good. However, I ordered a steak which I found to be less than average. It was quite thin and tasted as though it had been defrosted shortly before it was cooked.

Visited October 2012
Oskaloosa, Iowa
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Roes is very over priced for what they offer. Also the food is mediocre at best. I have been there on several occasions and each time I am less impressed. It is nice that there is an outdoor patio for dining that accommodates those of use who smoke. Thumbs up for that!

• Visited August 2012
Chesterton, Indiana
“Great!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Service and Food were Great! We had this for dinner the first night we got into town and the last and was treated like the only customer both times.

Visited August 2012
Oskaloosa, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck.”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I went here one evening for dinner. I ordered the lemon pepper tilapia. I received a thin, overcooked fillet that tasted like neither lemon nor pepper. I stabbed the accompanying sphere of mashed potatoes with my fork and was able to lift the entire thing and wave it around. The coleslaw was warmish and soupy. So gross. I won't be back.

1 Thank Jenny K