Hampton Inn Ottumwa
US$75
US$156
US$139
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelin towngrocery storemovie theaterfast foodcookieseasy accesshy veeplace to stayroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againnight's sleepconvenient locationgreat breakfasttop floorstayed nightsstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Hampton was a refreshing experience - from the check-in to the clean room to the breakfast to the checkout. The location was ideal for my business, and I appreciated having a grocery store right next door. Everyone was pleasant. The USA Today awaited me, and the fresh cookies were yummy! I loved the clean bedding, the complimentary toiletries, and the whole experience. THANKS!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This Hampton was wonderful-clean, fresh, every amenities imaginable! Highest rating possible for staff at this one!!! I would stay here again and recommend to anyone going to be near the area. I could find nothing to complain about......and I'm REALLY PICKY!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

An all around wonderful place to stay. Staff were courteous, professional, helpful and good natured. Breakfast had many options for those with special needs or particular favorites. The premises are spotless and comfortable. Despite a packed house for the weekend, there was no noise disruptions. I would stay again whenever my travel takes me to Ottumwa.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The staff was very nice and all my needs were met. The Breakfast was great as usual and the staff was very helpful in locating dinning destinations in the area. Love Hampton and will continue to stay there any time one is located near my destination.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My recent stay in the Ottumwa Iowa Hampton Inn was excellent. The staff extremely friendly and ready to answer any questions or help in any way they can. The room was spotless, comfortable and bathroom very clean. Bed and pillows were just perfect. Both my husband and I got an excellent nights sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple