Royal Amsterdam Hotel
US$136
US$127
Baymont Inn & Suites Pella(Pella)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Holiday Inn Express Pella(Pella)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Super 8 Pella(Pella)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
US$101
US$95
US$140
Dutch Mill Inn(Pella)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$75
US$71
US$66
US$111
US$104
All reviewsunderground parkingwithin walking distancein towndowntown pellacontinental breakfastdutch heritagelocal pastriessmall fridgedowntown areasmall townmain doorper dayold world charmon site restaurantlocation is greatplace to staycentral college
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I travel a great deal for business. My expectations for any hotel property are fairly simple - I want a friendly, attentive staff, a clean room, consistent wifi, and as hassle-free an experience as possible. I have visited Pella, Iowa on business on average 3-10 visits a year for the past 13 years, and the Royal Amsterdam is my hands-down hotel choice. The staff is fantastic and go out of their way to serve me. I even had an unfortunate incident a few years back where I came down with the flu upon arrival and the staff catered to my every need while I recovered. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They offer a very nice complimentary breakfast and have the best bar and restaurant in the city. Lastly, their location in the center of the city can't be beat. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is the best hotel in Marion County Iowa. Nice clean rooms. Staff is very helpful. Great location in downtown with many restaurants and great shopping. Royal Amsterdam Hotel has an excellent restaurant and bar on main floor.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Overall one of the best affordable places I have stayed. And don't forget the continental breakfast. Bonus!! The atmosphere was very delightful. It is right in the heart of downtown and close to all the shops and historical places. Walking distance anywhere. Also, they have a very convenient heated parking garage so its very accessible with an elevator straight to your floors. And don't forget the 5star restaurant on the main floor 'Monarchs'. It has fabulous food with a casual bar. Everything is located without even having to go outside. Definitely worth a stay at this place.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was in town for a week on company business and could not have been happier with the accommodations. The location is perfect as it is located in the center of Pella...a short walk to most shops and restaurants the town has to offer. Front desk went out of their way to help with my requests and knowledgable of the area. Good quick breakfast options available every morning, complete with pastries from the world-famous Jaarsma's Bakery. Rooms were cleaned maticulously on a daily basis.

Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We have stayed at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel many times over the past 3 years when we have visited family in Pella Iowa. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stays. The rooms are comfortable and the complimentary continental breakfasts are quite wonderful. The staff is most accommodating and helpful. We really feel like we experience a touch of Europe when we are there. This Hotel is right in Downtown Pella so it is easy to walk most everywhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family