“great hotel for groups”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We used this motel for friends and family who came to my son's wedding in the Des Moines area and loved it! The staff was very hospitable and helpful. Lots of space in the entrance and dining area for people to meet in clusters (instead of crowded in a room). Continual pot of coffee! Rooms with refrigerators & good-sized bathrooms (with vents) for getting ready. Beautiful swimming pool & hot tub. The "traveler's greeting" on the desk is a beautiful, welcoming touch.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen L

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I travel for business and stay in many motels/hotels. I was staying in Indianola for the last three years and the place has gone downhill so bad. I tried out this place, even with the drive and it is fantastic! Comfy beds, quiet rooms, great customer service. The night I arrived in town, they even had potatoe soup and chicken soup in the breakfast room. For the money you cannot beat it, thank you for making it easier to be away from home!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Wonderful, clean, secure, comfortable place to stay! It was so nice to stay in a nice place with my dog, normally we are only allowed in super8, etc and this was a great upgrade from our usual experience. It was a little off the path for me traveling on I35 but it was right off the highway once I got there, I didn't have to wonder way off into a town to find it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a good place to stay in the Des Moines, especially if your going to be at the fair ground. The rooms are always nice and clean with a refrigerator. Last room I stayed in had a shower which I like. My only complaint is the rooms on the west side can be a bit noisy due to the fact that the motel is situated next to an off ramp.

Room Tip: Room on the east side side and to the south are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was a very nice, clean and well maintained sleep inn. I don't usually stay in Sleep inns but did based on reviews and it was close to Whete I was working. It was clean comfortable and nicely decorated

Staff was friendly. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This hotel was nothing over the top but felt homey and adequately fit our needs. Front desk was pleasent to deal with, the room was a good size and the bathroom was large There's free internet, beds are comfortable, room was clean and contained a frig and safe but no microwave. Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast. FYI...If you call the hotel directly to book your room(s) if is much cheaper than using a service. We will be retuning in 2 weeks and found that if we deal with the hotel directly when booking we will be saving around $65 compared to what we paid the first time .Overall we were happy with the facility and look forward to our return trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lilredhummer
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Each time my wife and. I visit my daughter in Pleasant Hill, we stay here. Desk most friendly and accommodating. Breakfast bar always quickly restocked. Maintenance up in a minute. Ample parking, convenient to Interstate. Clean, comfortable. Free Internet. Comfortable large lobby. Reasonable price w/discount got AARP or AAA. No complaints.

• Stayed: June 2011
Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines Altoona
Hampton Inn & Suites Altoona - Des Moines
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altoona - Des Moines
Hampton Inn & Suites Des Moines Downtown

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!