“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Bev's on the River - CLOSED

Bev's on the River
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Very much upscale but reasonable prices for lunch. You can tell that the locals eat here...business lunch and girlfriend outings. Sits right on the river with outside seating and indoor seating. Both have great views. Try the beer battered onion rings. Lunch runs 8-15 dollars.

Sioux City, Iowa
“Great option for Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The Sunday Brunch is a great option for trying a lot of great food. I enjoyed both the breakfast and lunch options offered. Pork tenderloin in honey peppercorn sauce was awesome. I would love to see the prime rib carved to order. If it was this would have easily been 5 stars.

swan lake mb canada
“1/2 price wine on Wed, that was it.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great 50% discount on wines on Wednesday, which was an extremely good deal. Service was good, place was noisy with a bunch of drunks and bad language, but not unbearably so.

Food was poor for the price and not memorable. Only went here because we were staying at the Hilton ; quite frankly would not go to either again.

• Visited August 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great for once in a while”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and I met friends here for a pre movie dinner. The food, drinks, service and atmosphere were wonderful. We all ordered different types of entrees and none disappointed. From the salad, the fish and the sirloin sliders, give them a try. It is pricy but worth it.

1 Thank CCBake
Audubon, Iowa
“A little peeved. ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here several times, always on a business trip as the restaurant is conveniently attached to the hotel. If not attached I likely would not come back. The food is good, not great, but good....its also well over priced, very well over priced. So my peeve for this trip is that with a well priced restaurant, I expect my wine to be served in the appropriate glass. I'm greatly bothered when my glass of red is served in a glass intended for white. If I were paying $5 bucks for a glass, I wouldn't complain, but at $40/bottle it would be expected to be served in the correct glass. I really sometimes wish this place wasn't so convenient....

1 Thank Lori L