“Good wing fix”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #75 of 218 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I found the B-dubs to be one of the better as it offered online gaming while you wait...It was a business lunch so I stuck with the sandwich menu. Had the buffalo chicken sandwich...it was ok..a little on the small side, but cooked nicely. My partner had the bblack and blue burger ...he said it was good but the bun a little dry...The waitress was great...very friendly and attentive...

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The atmosphere is great. The food is wonderful and he service is always great! You can play on-line games while waiting or watch your favorite team on one of the many tv's. And the wings are always the BEST!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Called an order in to-go, and was easy to place order. Staff were friendly and I wasnt put on hold to take my order. Upon my arrial, food was ready as she said it would be.
The food was fantastic, wings were amazing and was very happy with the over-all experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I came back for Christmas. The Asian Zing boneless wings and a Blue Moon are the bomb! Although chains restaurants are known for their likenesses one thing that can't be duplicated is their employees. The Sioux City location in Lakeport Commons has an outgoing, friendly, and professional staff. I forget how friendly and hardworking people can be until I get back to the Midwest. Nonetheless, the above mentioned Buffalo Wild Wings has spunky, upbeat, and a groomed staff. Nice to see!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I went to this loaction twice in the past two weeks. I got great service and the wings were very good my first visit and I found my new favorite lunch item in the Southwestern Chicken Wrap. The service was great the drinks cold and I like to use the wireless Internet as well. I have a tough time giving it 5 stars because it is a chain but I give the management and staff a 5 star.