“Love This Hotel Stay Here Now!!!!”

New Victorian Inn & Suites Sioux City
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Sioux City
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I headed up to Sioux City for the star wars weekend and booked this hotel I ended up getting there 5 hours b4 check in I took a shot in the dark and went and was hoping they would let me check in I was beat from the drive and did not know what I was going to do to kill 5 hours so I went to the hotel and they let me check in I was floored I was SO HAPPY!!!! After my power nap and a day and night at my event I came back to the hotel and for some reason my insomnia kicked in and it was going on 4am I went down to the front desk and asked if there was any way I could get a late check out check out was at noon they let me stay until 2pm once again I was floored I was so happy I got my 8 house of sleep for my drive the next day! The staff was so cool I could not be any happier with a hotel New Victorian Inn You Rock!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay Here!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The room was clean and comfortable, but not very sound proof. We could hear the people talking in the hall and slamming their doors. I was so tired that I was able to fall asleep, but was awaken early in the morning with people slamming their doors. The person at the front desk was friendly and courteous. The breakfast was okay. I would stay here again when traveling through Sioux City.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The room was clean and the hotel was fairly quiet. We had a nice flat screen tv. The shower was wonderful. It had great water pressure. The breakfast was the average Choice breakfast. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2013

While staying at the New Victorian Inn in Sioux City, I came out of my room to head to a meeting and found a flat tire on my vehicle....as I was looking for my spare and trying to call AAA to come fix it, expecting to wait a while, the gentleman who was working on the landscaping came over and helped me. He first went to get an air bubble and then when the tire would not hold air, he personally changed the tire and recommended a place I could go to get it fixed that was nearby. This happened to be the first 100 degree day in Sioux City, so it was very hot. He was very friendly and definitely lived up to his name, which I forgot to ask for, so went in to talk to the hotel manager to commend them for such a great employee, who was helpful way more than I could have asked. They immediately knew who I was talking about, so I suspect Angel has helped others before me.....a very nice person in a world where most people look the other way. Much appreciated!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Charlotte W
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The hotel was easy to find and I enjoyed a nice stay. Very much an average stay. Wireless worked well and the continental breakfast was fine. The fitness center was better than average and I enjoyed 24/7 access. to fitness room. The location is really on the edge of Sioux City, but not far to the city center.

Room Tip: Third floor on the back side are probably the quite rooms in the building.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had planned to stay in Omaha. Pulled up to the Super 8 and decided we wouldn't even get out of the car it was so run down and scary. Googled hotels in Sioux City. Most were more than we wanted to pay. Then I got Carla at New Victorian in the phone. SO helpful and pleasant. Greeted us at 11:00pm with, "You must be Diane! I'm so glad you made it safely!" (It had been storming)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Upon arrival, we were happily surprised to find our reservation upgraded to a suite for the entire weekend!
The front desk clerk was very helpful with questions on the local area.
The suites are spacious, clean, up to date, and comfortable.
Overall, a great motel. We will be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the eastside have a view of the bluff, rooms on the westside face the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family