Stayed at the New Victoria Inn on August 4 and on return home on August 10. Unfortunately we ran into people travelling to the Sturgis Bikers Rally on the 4th and in the opposite direction on the 10th. No proplem with the individuals, just their loud bikes. Our room was at the front of the hotel facing the parking lot. Top that off with a too soft mattress = not a good nights rest. Carpets were dirty in both rooms. Staff super friendly on the 4th. Different staff on the 10th was not friendly or helpful at all. Couldn't even make fresh coffee or refill the ice water cooler! Really too bad - guess you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the New Victorian Inn & Suites we pride ourselves in making our guests feel as though they never left home. Whether traveling on business or pleasure you will be welcomed by our friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms and numerous amenities. We are conveniently located off I-29 at exit 143, just minutes from shopping, restaurants, golfing, bowling and a riverboat casino, just to name a few. Our great amenities include a 42" Flatscreen TV in all guest rooms, a heated indoor swimming pool and complimentary hot breakfast open extended hours. Our friendly staff is always ready to help with whatever you may need from directions to a local attraction to a recommendation for dinner. Whether you've come to Sioux City for business or leisure, we're happy to have you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Hotel Sioux City
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- Baymont Inn Sioux City
- Sioux City Baymont Inn