Super 8 Sioux City South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Sioux City(Sioux City)
View Hotel
All reviewstruck parkingroom was cleanindustrial areafront deskbreakfast includedpet roommonday nightbusiness travelerhard boiled eggshave stayed here many timeswafflesblack hillsfast foodminute driveoff the highwayeasy accessmicrowave and fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The convenient location of this hotel is what drew us to stay here. We checked in after midnight and the girl working the front desk was very nice. The furniture seemed to be newer and the room a good size. Breakfast was decent with hot waffles. Pretty good for a Super 8!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I never ever write negative reviews, however i felt that it was needed when my fiance and I stayed here last weekend. When we got there the girl that checked us in (overnight worker) was very very pleasant, and is probably the only reason I am ever giving it 2 stars. I did not sleep right all 4 nights we slept there, because of the bedding. I've been in firm bedding before but that was hard as a rock, and they told us that we could only have 2 blankets per room, which I have stayed in cities and hotels all across America, and have never been told that. The next thing was the breakfast they hold, is nothing but packaged items. The parking lot had pot holes so big that it actually damaged my car. The 3rd night we were there was a different girl on duty, and we had some issues with the washer and dryer, one other guest before us was drying his clothes and they wouldnt dry, as I witnessed the whole thing, cause I sat out in the hallway for 4 hours (which is insane and when he didnt come get his clothes I went down and asked the front desk person very politely on if she could call the room he was in and tell him that his clothes were done (Since I didnt know which room he was staying in), and she told me that she couldnt do that because its against policy, and she gave me a room number that didnt exist. Terrible Terrible decision. When I asked her about his clothes not drying, she stated that they had just put in the new washer and dryer, and that the manager was not going to be happy when he hears about this, okay....i dont really care if the manager is happy or not, if I am a guest in an establishment that I pay to stay at, I want to know that the people on staff are going to take care of my needs, not argue with me. I was really close to leaving that hotel that night, and actually had to take my wet soaked clothes that I paid to have washed, to a different hotel (The New Victorian Inn) and use there washer and dryer for my clothes. I have never been so embarrassed in my life asking a hotel that i was not staying at to use their washer and dryer? If I was anyone reading this I would think twice about staying here.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Wow! Seriously. I just happened to pick this hotel on the way through Sioux City on a business trip. We have avoided the lower "starred" hotels for several years because so many were not being kept up. I am not easily impressed, but this place has really done a fantastic job for a brand like Super 8! It was super clean and everything was in perfect shape, worked and was very comfortable. The front desk was responsive and friendly. I was considering going to a more expensive hotel but glad I stopped here! Good job!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business