“All in one place!”

Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Sioux City
Sioux City, Iowa
“All in one place!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The service was fantastic the food is great I would not stay any where else! I had a wonderful stay and the staff was very helpful with anything I asked. I don't think we could have picked a better place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Panora, Iowa
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Nicer than the local Super 8s or Days Inn. My AARP rate was just $60 plus tax for a great king bed in a big room with a fridge, microwave, and nice TV. Everything new. Better breakfast too. I stayed here before the remodel and it was indeed rough (but only $45). Completely quiet except for the 9 PM freight train.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Nebraska
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews on this place. I thought it was a very nice and Clean Hotel. The Front Desk staff was very helpful and professional. They just recently did renovations (as you heard) and I thought it looked VERY good. The breakfast area was great. They had a large selection to choose from, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals, muffins, ect.. I wouldn't listen to the other reviews on here. I really enjoyed everything about this place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Lori B, Manager at Ramada Sioux City, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for your review. We had several months of renovations and now the hotel looks great. We did the best we could to keep our guests happy. As of the new year, I accepted the manager position and will work with all areas in the hotel to make sure everyone has the best stay possible.

Lori Burns
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The hotel had a sign up saying they were remodeling, but if I had known the construction work would be going on after 10 pm while I was trying to sleep, I would not have booked a room. This hotel is in a terrible state of disrepair, and when I arrived, I immediately say several buckets collecting water from the leaking roof. The rooms I stayed in were not very clean. The parking lot had not been cleared after a recent heavy snow, and a sheet of ice covered the parking lot, making it dangerous to walk from the car to the entrance. The gym was truly pitiful. Only one of the workout machines was in working condition. I had to leave the hotel at 11:30 pm on the last night because the proprietor refused to stop the construction work so I could sleep. A workman was hammering and drilling just below my room making sleep impossible. The proprietor made no apologies and didn't offer a refund. This hotel is no bargain at any price.

Room Tip: Nothing good to say about this dump.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Poor professionalism by staff. Stale smelly rooms. No restocking of necessity's during room cleaning. Lobby was a mess. Spigot for hot water in coffee area was put ridiculously high 5th 8 inch to be exact just high enough to pour boiling hot water in your face. How they get away with charging Ramada rates I don't know. Worth 39.00 a night for the service and cleanliness and professional behavior of staff.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Hard Rock Hotel Sioux City
#4 of 19 in Sioux City
New Victorian Inn & Suites Sioux City
Marina Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Marina Inn Hotel & Conference Ce...
#1 of 5 in South Sioux City

Been to Ramada Sioux City? Share your experiences!