“Extremely Satisfied”

Fairfield Inn Sioux City
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Sioux City
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I am a very experienced traveler and admittedly very particular about my hotel stays. I will say that I did not stay at this location by choice, but it was all that was available. My quick two cents is this--for price, cleanliness and just a great basic hotel, this place absolutely exceeded my expectations, and the management is very easy to work with. I have found my new location for business trips to Sioux City!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Have stayed with the wife several times when visiting family. We only had one negative experience. The room was nice, but had an electrical issue. The ceiling vent in the bathroom was turned on but not running. When I checked the wall the pannel very warm. The hotel staff looked at it, and after requesting a different room we were given one with no fuss. Aside from this one incident, we are happy with our stays here. Good price and location.

Room Tip: Check for electrical issues when you get to the room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The room was great. Comfortable bed and spacious room. We enjoyed the hot tub also. Their breakfast is really great.

Room Tip: We got our room through priceline.com. A very reasonable rate.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was on a trip home for a funeral and Robi was very helpful with my rate. Sometimes hotels won't bundge on this and she was very accomadating even with a full hotel. I traveled from Colorado so evey bit helps. She was very friendly as was everyone else whenever we were by the front desk. The room was also very nice. Well kept hotel and very nice breakfast.

Room Tip: Probably the only negative is you can hear people coming and going from other rooms but this is hard...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed a Thursday night while driving through on a road trip. Our Pricelined rate of $45 was well worth it. Clean and comfortable with great sheets on the bed and a reasonable continental breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Fairfield in Sioux City, IA. I have stayed at many Marriott properties over the years traveling. However, this hotel was especially accommodating with a staff that and manager that sincerely wanted to make sure my stay was pleasant. Free internet was a plus as well. The coffee was good in the morning as well as the free breakfast.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 1st floor but I imagine all of the rooms are clean and comfortable. It is easy to ge...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We were a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, however, we got a great price on Priceline and decided to take it. We were greeted at the front desk by the manager, who checked us in. During a 3 1/2 week roadtrip, he was the friendliest and most efficient staff person we encountered. Cudos to him. The hotel was an clean, average "on-the-road" type of place and we had no complaints. The free breakfast was plentiful and well-stocked. Free parking and wifi were nice additions. It was a little difficult to locate being tucked in between a couple of other hotels and it didn't have a predominant sign.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Aaron E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear AuntyMoWinnipeg,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and feedback! Our entire team here takes great pride in delivering the best customer service and the cleanest of accomodations so it is always nice to hear this kind of praise. I will be sure to share this review with our team at our morning huddle tomorrow. If you ever need assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thanks again,