“Pleasantly surprised!!”
Review of Little Sioux Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sioux Rapids
Little Sioux Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sioux Rapids
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Nicest Motel I've ever stayed in. I've stayed at a lot of fancy hotels and this motel beats them in customer service and cleanliness. Best part the rooms look like they've just been remodeled!!!!!
This motel has a grocery store and restaurants with in walking distance, another plus!

• Stayed: January 2013
6  Thank Gunsbbq
Reviewed 29 July 2009

This is a reasonably priced small town motel. The rooms are clean and have been freshly painted and have new carpet as well as new beds and bedding. I am pretty anal about cleanliness and this motel definately passes the test for us. There is a restaurant located a few feet away as well as a small town grocery store on the other side of the restaurant. They were very accomodating to my family and I would definately recommend staying there again!! The best thing was that this little motel had free internet service. I can't travel without that and they had it!! There was no washing machine but she offered to wash our clothes for us. Their customer service was above and beyond!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
8  Thank kennabeans1

Been to Little Sioux Motel? Share your experiences!