“Welcoming staff”

Pride of India
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Pakuranga
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 July 2014

With a bit of time before our next engagement, we came across the Pride of India in the semi industrial Ti Rakau Drive. We were made feel very welcome, without being overbearing. The food, oh the food, was delicious. So tender and tasty, prepared to our request. Fortunately there was enough naan so I don't have to lick the bowl in some undignified matter.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The service was outstanding at Pride of India and the food was delicious. There is an good selection of curries to choose from. The restaurant is nice and clean with pleasant Indian music playing. I also saw takeaway orders coming and going.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I usually visit my favourite India restaurant in Auckland which is at St Heliers. Staying in Highbrook at Quest Apartments I decided to try this new India place. Really enjoyed the meal, food was fresh and tasty modern India style. Recommended !!