“Fabulous accommodations.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fabulous accommodations.”
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Reunion provides an excellent location for vacationers interested in visiting Orlando's theme parks, or looking to play golf at the many fabulous courses in the area. The accommodations were great. The house was fully equipped, clean, and in good working order. The rooms were large and spacious and the kitchen was fully equipped. The surroundings were lovely and peacefully quiet. I would strongly recommend this property to families, or to golfing groups like ourselves.

Luxury-minded travelers
“Outstanding Disney Getaway!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I would highly recommend this home to anybody looking for a great vacation home getaway in Orlando. Upon our arrival, the home was spotless and it was clear that the description and ammenities were exactly as described. The rooms are spatious, the kitchen has everything you need and the pool is perfect for relaxing after a long day at the parks. The kids loved the pool while we Bbq'd on the patio every night. The backyard is very private backing on to a conservation area and the neighbouring yards are not visible. The home is 10 minutes from Disney and and local grocery stores are just minutes away. David did everything he could to ensure our needs were met. This place is perfect to enjoy the parks by day and enjoy a relaxing night at home with all the ammnities you will ever need. We have been to a series of places in the past but nothing comes close to this place and Reunion. The golf, waterparks and facilities make for a no better getaway. I would highly recomend David's home. David, we will be back shortly!

Warwickshire
Reviewed 28 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rugged travelers
Westward Ho UK
Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This really is a 5* experience!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

This is a fabulous property, beautifully decorated and furnished with everything you could need for your stay. Spotlessly clean (when I say spotless I really mean spotless!!) Its like staying in a top notch hotel, there are even robes provided with all the linens and towels of very high quality. We were working at a conference nearby but made time to get up early and walk around the golf course which is 5 mins from the house and very peaceful/picturesque.
The master bedroom is out of this world and the bathroom is enormous! I didnt want to leave it :)
If you are considering this property, don't hesitate, I promise you wont regret it! Both David (the owner) and the management company were very helpful and super quick to respond to our enquiries. Thank you!

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“5 Star Luxury In Every Way”
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

My wife and I with our 3 children aged 14,12, and 7 stayed at this really beautiful house for 2 weeks and without doubt had the best holiday we have ever had. The location of the house could not be bettered on the fantastic Reunion resort. We were not overlooked and the veiws from the pool were of a very pretty conservation area. All the rooms are very spacious and furnished to a very high standard.This house is deffinatley worthy of a 5 star rating in every way and was a complete pleasure to come back to after a long day out at the parks. David, the owner was a pleasure to deal with and could not have been more helpful. The recommendations he made regarding Reunion and the area in general proved to be very valuble. None of us wanted to leave and would return tomorrow if it were possible!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
UK
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;