“Perfect Location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This was a great location for our trip to Disneyworld. The house was very clean and had loads of room. The pool was great for our children before and after our trips to Disneyworld. It was only 12 minutes away from driveway to Disney parking lots. There are two large grocery stores close to the property. The kids enjoyed the optional waterpark pass. David (owner) was very helpful and had lots of information for us. Loved it!

Hampshire
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Berks
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“A relaxing stay in 5* luxury.”
Reviewed 25 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Fantastic villa- the luxury of a top 5 star hotel room with the convenience and privacy expected of a villa.
The furnishings and decor were of a very high standard and everything needed was supplied. We found the beds to be particularly comfortable!
The pool area was excellent, offering both sun and shade and had a lovely wildlife area to the rear. We asked to pay for an extra warm pool and were not disappointed.
The location was excellent for both the local attractions and for the supermarkets etc. We found eating in the Reunion Hotel a lovely experience and would recommend the Club House Restaurant for more casual dining,whilst Eleven offered more elegant, refined dining with wonderful views.
We cannot wait to return!

scotland

Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway
Maine
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing