“Absolutely wonderful!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

This condo was the perfect place to stay for the trip I planned for me and my 18-year old son. It was warmly decorated and very spacious. My son loved the fact that his bedroom and bathroom were separated from the rest of the condo by a hallway and door, which offered him privacy. The master bedroom has a huge comfy bed, and the bathroom is very large with a separate garden bath/shower and a stand-alone shower. The entire property was beautiful, and the balcony view of the pool at night was very relaxing. The condo was close to everything including a large Publix grocery store. I will definitely stay here again in the future without even looking elsewhere!

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
“A Wonderful Time!”
Reviewed 12 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a great time staying at the Pool Side Tree House. The condo is beautiful and perfectly furnished. With the condo being located so close to the pool and with the elevator, the condo is very convenient and user-friendly, too. The condo's proximity to the Disney resorts and the other parks makes it an excellent choice for the smart vacationer to the Orlando area. We will definitely stay there again the next time we return to Orlando.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place & Great Location!”
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Spacious condo with lots of room, even a walk in closet! All the things you need included with the place to have "home" cooked meals if desired. Pool right outside the window. Pleasantly surprised by the tall ceillings, made the place seem even bigger and more luxurious.
The place was minutes away from all the attractions we wanted to go to, and were so easy to find we didn't even need a map. We did not expect it to be so centrally located to all the attractions.
Considering the condo/pool/locale, makes me wonder why I have been staying in hotels for all these years.
Plan to return next year!!!

Louisville
Reviewed 16 April 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: furnished very well and location
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
“Comfortable and relaxing”
Reviewed 16 April 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

A very nice and comfortable condo.Nice view of the pool. Location is great, easy to get to all the attractions.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing