“First Class and close to Disney”
other travellers have booked this property
The finest condo at Reunion Resort with superb views of the Watson course from our southerly terrace
Our sunny south facing terrace is the perfect spot to relax at Reunion Resort
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our sunny south facing terrace is the perfect spot to relax at Reunion Resort
Granite surfaces, stainless appliances - well equipped kitchen has every amenity you could need
Ensuite master bedroom with designer bedding, Kate Spade lamps and more
Luxury hotel quality beds are super comfortable
Master bathroom with twin sinks and granite surfaces, 5 star hotel toiletries and accessories
Master bath: Walk-in shower and travertine tiling. All bathrooms have plenty of cotton towels
40in HDTV, Blu-Ray player with Smart Apps, plus Smart Alarm Clocks in all bedrooms
Queen Bedroom 2. An incredibly comfortable bed and more designer touches
Ensuite bathroom 2 - ample cotton towels,designer accessories, hotel style toiletries, hairdryer etc
Ultra comfortable beds in the twin room, also where our Xbox is located - all have 40in HDTVs
Centre Court Ridge corner unit with lovely terrace, candle lamps and colonial loungers
Moonlight at Centre Court Ridge, Reunion
Enjoy the sun coming up on the Watson course!
Another hot air balloon passes Centre Court Ridge, Reunion
Sunsets are lovely too, especially on our candle lit terrace
Award-Winning Tom Watson Independence Golf Course 12th tee right by our terrace
As the sun rises, it arrives on our lovely south facing terrace
Centre Court Ridge's pool and spa tub is just a two minute stroll
Plenty of seating and shade. You'll often get this pool and spa tub to yourself too!
Play area just by the pool is great for kids
View from Reunion's Arnold Palmer course, over the Watson course towards Centre Court Ridge
The tennis clubhouse is at Centre Court Ridge
You can watch the golf from our terrace, or join in yourself!
An easy 5 minute walk, on the 11th floor of Reunion Grande and you can watch Disney's fireworks!
Reunion Grande and the clubhouse are so close by - great for food and drink
Another 5 minute's walk and you'll find a superb pool - 7 Eagles has a bar, snacks games and gym
Reunion Resort's lobby - with an elegant bar, sushi chef and much more
5 Star Orlando's award-winning 3 bed condo has almost 1700 sq ft of space and a superb location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 67 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“First Class and close to Disney”
Reviewed 14 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

My family and I (wife and 2 daughters) have stayed at several condos in Orlando area and non have been better than this one. The very spacious 3 bedroom was fantastic and very clean and definately 5 Star. Also Reunion Resort is a first class facility. I will stay here again and will recommend to all my friends and family.

Liked best: spacious and clean
Liked least: N/a
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful, relaxing stay at the Prescott's condo!”
Reviewed 16 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

We just returned from a weeks stay at the Prescott condo at Reunion with a group of six adults. Reunion exceeded our expectations!! We are former Disney Vacation Club owners and this was our first time staying off-site. Reunion is just as good if not better than DVC resorts. It was also our first experience renting from an owner so we were a little nervous but thanks to David it was an extremely smooth and legitimate transaction. I asked a million questions and David responded quickly and courteously. He even provided us with a list of suggestions and tips before we arrived. Everything in the condo is as pictured, described, and better. The beds are amazing and the condo was immaculate when we arrived. The management company used by the Prescott's had a nice welcome package waiting for us when we arrived including our passes for the water park and golf. My husband and his friends had a great time golfing on the Watson and Palmer courses. Since the condo's patio is on the 12th tee of Watson, they were even able to stop in and grab food and drinks! The short walk across the parking lot to the Center Court Ridge pool is great and very convenient. I highly recommend the sushi at the Reunion Grande lobby bar. It's fantastic! We also spent three days at Disney World and Universal and the drive is much shorter than I expected. About 10 minutes to Disney World and 15-20 to Universal depending on traffic. Overall we had one of our favorite vacations at the Prescott condo and will definitely be returning! I can't wait to go back! Thanks again to the Prescott's for such a great experience!"

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
“Quality”
Reviewed 12 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

This is our second visit to Reunion and will not be our last.
If you want to avoid "tacky" Orlando then this is how to do it.
Beautiful but practicable accommodation.
Kids loved the Water Park.

“Perfect Place”
Reviewed 3 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Great accomodations, 3 BR/3 Bath with no bedrooms sharing walls was the perfect layout for our family. The amenities were wonderful and beyond expectations!

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Reunion Resort was a highlight of our stay!”
Reviewed 2 August 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We stayed at this resort in Feb and it was probably the highlight of our stay. We had really bad weather while we were here so it was nice to have a spacious condo to stay in, The unit was beautiful, the golf courses are nice and the pools were great! This is a resort we would go back to again.
It is maybe a little far from the parks, but those areas are so busy that it was almost good to get away.
David was great to deal with and made his best efforts to ensure our trip was what we expected.

“Reunion resort”
Reviewed 31 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

From start to finish our holiday to Florida was excellent!

It started with David's help in booking his fantastic property. I can honestly say that he made parting with my hard earned money a pleasure!

We found him very helpful when booking the property he was was able to sort out all of our requests for a trtavel cot etc immediatley. He was also able to give us some great advice and tips on what to do and see while staying at Reunion.

When we arrived at the condo all went well and we were over the moon with it's location, layout and cleanliness. It had everything that we needed in order to have a great stay!

On David's advice we also took advantage of reunion's 'in room dining service' which worked well having two small children. After a long day at the park it was nice to sit on the patio overlooking the golf course and enjoy a nice meal!

The location of the condo was great being only a one minute walk from the nearest pool. Shops and restaurants were only a five minute drive away.

We would certainly recommend the property to others and will definatley be using the Condo for our next stay in sunny Florida!

Overall 5 stars all the way !!!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing