“My favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Review of El Parian

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Parian
Ranked #20 of 41 Restaurants in Spencer
Cuisines: Mexican
Spencer, IA
“My favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I love Mexican food and this is my favorite Mexican Restaurant. The food is very good and authentic and the service is always very fast and friendly. I have been to this restaurant many times in the last few years since this restaurant first opened and I have never had bad food or service here. I have liked everything on the menu that I have tried. They have a huge selection of items on their menu and the menu items are very reasonably priced. The portion sizes are very large too. My husband and I usually share a meal and we still end up taking some of it home because we can't eat all of it. They have good 99 cent margaritas on Wednesdays all day and also on weekends from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.

• Visited April 2014

“hot plates”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Love this place. They steam heat their plates which keeps your food warmer longer. Other restaurants in town should do this. Food good and very good service and very fast from order to table.

• Visited February 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Such beautiful food, yet uninspired spicing”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Ok, I get that Iowans don't eat alot of highly spiced food. I was excited to order and thought the food looked great. A tremendous amount of meat in the order. Great value, or so I thought. The food was soooooo disapointing. No spicing, rather bland. I had no desire to finish it nor did I want to take it home with me. The service was good and the atmosphere was good. I couldn't put enough salsa on it to redeem it. I wouldn't go back.

Visited July 2013

Been to El Parian? Share your experiences!