“trip to okoboji”
Review of Super 8 Spencer

Super 8 Spencer
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Spencer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've never had someone help me the way this hotel did. First of all, the rooms were very clean and up to date. Breakfast was fantastic as well. 2 staff members helped me more than I could ever explain. I needed transportation to catch a bus about 35 miles away, but nothing was available in this smaller town. They called about 15 cab companies and still couldn't find anyone open on Sunday. Finally the manager called a cab driver friend of his and set up ride for me to get home! If they didn't work so diligently to make this possible, I would have been so much farther in hole. They could have easily said no cabs were available, but they didn't. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spencer
Days Inn Hotel Spencer IA
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spencer
Ramada Spirit Lake/Okoboji
Ramada Spirit Lake/Okoboji
#2 of 5 in Spirit Lake

Been to Super 8 Spencer? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Spencer

Property: Super 8 Spencer
Address: 209 11th St SW, Spencer, IA 51301-5835
Region: United States > Iowa > Spencer
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Spencer
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Spencer 2*
Our Super 8 is newly renovated and close to shopping, restaurants, Clay County Fair and Lake Okoboji. We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years. We work hard to offer our hard working guest that best rates in town! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Spencer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Spencer