We stayed for 2 nights and were upgraded to a villa from a single room at no extra cost - very generous. Should caveat this review with the fact that we went off season so no doubt it's normally a bit more vibrant.
- lovely and informative tour of the farm
- friendly and helpful staff, especially Priya, who went to great lengths to arrange a trip for us, very appreciated.
- communicative via emails prior to the stay, very useful for planning
- comfy and clean room with wifi and cable tv for the evenings
Suggestions for improvement:
- food was average (microwaved one night) and having a tv blaring out when we were eating was not that pleasant
- we felt there was a discrepancy between the website and reality; the impression online is of a very large estate that we could have walked around all day whereas to go hiking we had to drive for a good while. Again this could be due to the season, not sure.
- please put cushions on the sofa and chairs, they are really uncomfy!
Overall, we enjoyed our stay but our expectations were so high from reviews/website/relative premium cost that we were perhaps always going to be a little disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blooms Green Farm Villas are within a 15 Acre organic farm at Kenichira, Wayanad, Kerala, India. Location is equidistant (17km) from 3 main towns of Wayanad viz. Sulthan Bathery, Mananthavady and Kalpetta. Latitude: 11°43'22.54"N. Longitude: 76° 8'43.79"E.Altitude: +2700 feet from MSL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Blooms Green Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.