My hubby and I took our 2yr old and 4yr old daughters to King's Pointe over Memorial Day weekend. We were VERY pleased with the clean rooms and friendly staff. My daughters had a blast at the indoor and outdoor waterparks. We were even pleased to discover a huge and very nice playground right by the hotel. We had a picnic there and let the kids play until we checked into our hotel room. There is even a really nice mini golf place next to the hotel too. It's definitely worth the money to come stay here. The whole family will have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy outdoor and indoor waterpark fun next to a 3200 acre lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your King's Pointe Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Pointe Waterpark Hotel Storm Lake
- Kings Pointe Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Kings Pointe Waterpark