“We always get good food here!”

Los Altos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best Mexican food anywhere! I would highly recommend it to anyone! I've had Mexican food in Arizona and Texas and I like the Mexican food here in the little town of Stuart, Iowa, the best!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We wouldn’t claim that this was exceptional, but it is certainly better than average (and we just spent a week in New Mexico). I had the carnitas and my husband had the enchiladas Mexicanos. The carnitas was render and well spiced and the enchiladas were also good. I usually ignore the rice that comes on the side, but it was exceptional. Fast service even at a busy time of day. Note that it is only 5 minutes off I80.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in because of their #1 rating and were not let down. We were seated promptly, order taken and served super hot within 10 minutes. Delicious.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

You can tell a place is going to be good when the parking lot is always packed and every local says to go there. They were steering me the right way, the food here is hot and tasty! You get plenty to eat and great service. They have good daily specials too!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Very well kept restaurant, with very good food. One must try the monster margaritas, but take er easy cuz 3 may rattle your cage for the nights.