“Brilliant food and really great value”
Review of The Wellington Inn

The Wellington Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Ipplepen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were staying very close by this pub and visited it each evening. The family run pub is brilliant - great menu, great service and great food!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Greeted by a very friendly barmanWho was there to serve a choice of good real ales.looked at the menu and was really spoilt for choice,especially as this was a lunchtime visit,we chose our meals and after are relativlely short time (freshly cooked food) we were served with nicely presented meals which we all enjoyed very much (there were for of us). We will all again return very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We get a friendly and warm welcome every time we visit this family run Inn, which is situated in the heart of the equally friendly village of Ipplepen.
Everywhere is spotless, and their is a great atmosphere throughout the Inn.
Their is a great menu to choose from, and also a specials menu, and on Sundays, a wonderful carvery with a choice of meats and lots of veg to help yourself to. I especially love their Cajun Chicken, it is one of the best I have tasted, and if you have a Steak, it comes with proper homemade Onion Rings, and real chips, not oven fries from the freezer.
The Desserts are to die for.
I highly recommend a visit, but make sure you have a good appetite before you go!

1  Thank ScoobySnacks12
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I wanted to thank the lovely lady and her team who helped me out yesterday. I had been due to meet a friend there and realised I had no mobile signal to text her and say I was there. The lady actually came out of the pub (I hadn't even gone in at that stage) and asked if I needed help. She then offered the use of her phone - True hospitality which speak volumes about their attitude to people.

1  Thank Petra D
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Lovely meal at the wellington inn ipplepen nr newton abbot highly recommend to anyone passing through or holidaying, it is tucked away in the village but the service and the food was of a high standard in fact the best we have had, and we do stay there quite a bit when caravanning in the area, the staff were lovely also and we will definately be returning.