“Excellent B&B”

The Buxted Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Buxted B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed over for the night as we were attending a wedding at Buxted Park. The staff were wonderful. Could not have been any nicer! They were friendly, professional, efficient and everyone we met was the same! The rooms were spotless, luxurious and very comfortable. They have paid attention to detail, ipod docks, safes, extra pillows and a fan!
I can't recommend it enough. The breakfast was great value and plentiful too. We were very impressed with our stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
The Buxted Inn B, Owner at The Buxted Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us last weekend.
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our staff, your comments will be passed on at our weekly team meeting, and will be much appreciated.
The rooms were redesigned and regenerated 2 years ago, with the bar and restaurant currently in the planning stages to be redeveloped for 2015.
Kind Regards,
Jason Bailey

Reviewed 5 March 2014

First of all can I say a big thank you to management and staff who were so understanding and kind to us. Our stay was a last minute booking to visit my husband's brother in hospital who sadly passed away while we were there. It was comforting to be treated with such genuine kindness.
This is one of the best B & B's we have stayed in - modern and finished to a very high standard. Comfortable bed, good quality bedding, lovely huge bath sheets, individually controlled radiator and heated towel rail, ipod docking station and a laptop safe. Everywhere was spotlessly clean.
Dinner was 100% - beautifully cooked and presented. Breakfast was equally as good and plentiful.
We were told that it is still an ongoing project and we can see it is being done sympathetically and with love and attention to detail. We hope to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here for one night & the rooms are luxurious, as are the bathrooms & fittings. Only criticism is the very badly lit & pot holed car park, making it dangerous to walk when you can't see! The breakfast was lovely & the restaurant menu looked good but rather pricey. Seems to be a popular place on a Saturday night. I do suggest they light up the car park & fill in the pot holes to make it safer for guests.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I wasn't expecting this little find, my secretary sometimes gets my accommodation wrong however this time she found a real little gem. Great hotel, modern contemporary, state of the art features, (digital shower, lighting, sound system) very comfy bed, power shower, very very nice indeed. Very pleasant staff and efficient. Well done, I'll be back when this way on business in the future and will recommend to my colleagues when they are too

Room Tip: Room 1 is lovely
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We attended a friends wedding reception on the 31st January and stayed overnight.The hole event was great the evening buffet was really lovely .
The rooms were everything you would wont spotless and very comfy.
Breakfast was wonderful lots of choose and nothing to much trouble.This was one of the best Bed and Breakfast pubs I have stayed in, all the staff were excellent .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We are just back from a 4 day stay at this hotel, service, staff, rooms, food and the location were fantastic as we didn't have a car. The whole experience was second to none we felt like part of the 'family' from arrival to departure, All the staff were so friendly. Breakfast lunch & dinners were excellent. Rooms are to a very high standard and the shower excellent! We couldn't have stayed at a better hotel for our trip to a friends wedding. We will never forget this wonderful experience. Thank you everyone!
The train station is less than 2 mins away for sightseeing in London and is manned so you can buy your tickets there if you don't have access to the internet. Can't rate this hotel and its staff highly enough and I hope we get the opportunity to return but we will certainly be recommending it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mairi M
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I booked to stay here for one night, expecting a 5* experience after reading the TA reviews.

After entering the property, and staying for 5 minutes at the bar, I simply walked away, even though I had paid for a 1 night stay already.

Possibly I didn't give the establishment a fair chance, but the first impression was so bad, that for the first time in my life I didn't want to stay. The smell, cleanliness, etc. did not make a good impression at the bar, which is where I walked in.

I could be wrong, hence an average

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bakman1809
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buxted
Buxted Park Hotel
2 mi away
Chequers Inn
Chequers Inn
#1 of 1 in Maresfield

Been to The Buxted Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!