“OMG too cool”

Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“OMG too cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped while the truck jamboree was going on. It was amazing. They had everything from A-Z inside & out. We ate in the restaurant & ordered the house ribeye...omg it was cooked perfect & the taste was outstanding!!!! Ready for another one!!!! :)

Boone, Iowa
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Lived in Iowa all my life and Never Tried this Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Their food was buffet style or choice of sandwich. I got the Southwestern Hamburger with just the salad bar, but I wish I would have gotten the whole buffet for $8.99 after tasting how fresh their salad bar was...well next time. My hamburger was huge and scrumptious! Our waitress was so so, but eventually got the job done. We went shopping and bought a couple of T shirts, their assortment is very impressive and sizes go up to 3xl (adults). A very clean place with a fun atmosphere, will definitely not drive by again!

Friendship, Wisconsin
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Attraction, Ho-Hum Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We loved the truck stop, and it made for a great day. However, I highly warn you of the pork or chicken dinner that is served in one of the tents. First of all, it was such a hassle to order because their menu said nothing about a chicken sandwich, which they also served and the guy taking our order couldn't explain what they had in a simple way so we sat there for about 5 minutes being entirely confused. Me and my sister's chicken was tough and not warm or hot. Hers also had a blue tint to it in some parts. We both went without eating the chicken and just ate the bun it came on. Our drinks all had black dots floating in them so we had to buy some bottled water later. Our chips were okay, but otherwise we were all really disappointed.
Anyway, the truck stop itself is pretty cool!

1 Thank Kaitlyn Marie S
Downers Grove, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent stop on I-80, has about anything you need for travelling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This truck stop has everything from hotels to gas stations to multiple restaurants, along with gift shops, fast food, etc. It is right on I-80 so exit from and entry back onto the interstate is easy. It makes a nice place to fill the fuel tank, empty the kids, and eat a decent meal.

“Truckers Jamboree 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I've never been out to this truck stop before, probably the coolest place ever..I'd say it's 1 of the greatest wonders of the u.s.a ....I drove out with a friend to see the truckers jamboree... it was amazing, the trucks sitting in the Museum were really cool...it's nice to see their collection of restored vehicles.. im going out again this week
,,,this is one place people have to stop at while traveling on I-80 it's definitely a place to see ... nothing in the United States is as big as this truck stop. .
I'll be there in 4 days going out this coming Friday afternoon,anticipating this might be some different truck sitting out there at this year Jamboree
I'll make this probably a new tradition go out every year to see it

Visited August 2013