HomeTown Inn and Suites
US$54
US$126
US$123
Super 8 Mt Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$103
US$98
Quality Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)
US$99
US$112
US$100
Hawkeye Motel Inc.(Washington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall townstaff was very friendlyroom was cleanstayed heretv
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My children and I gathered herefor the funeral of my husband, who was born and raised in Washington, Iowa.

Staff were warm, welcoming, accommodating and called us by name.

Rooms were clean and well maintained.

A comforting experience during a very difficult time.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank peatlovers
Heather S, Manager at HomeTown Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for visiting us during your difficult time. It was nice meeting all of you durimg your stay its nice to know we were accomodating to your family during your stay. Well wishes to you and your family

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Washington, Iowa is a small town, but has lots to offer. The HomeTown Inn was close to family we were joining to celebrate the life of my sister-in-law. She had passed away, and the hotel made accomidations for the klan to stay close together while grieving.
The manager was fantastic! Her dog that lives with her on site was just what I needed to keep my spirits up. She and I went outdoors several times to play during our stay.
The staff was so friendly and helpful. They really made our stay great, though we were there for a very sad reason.
Thanks again!!
KellygirlfromKansas

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I am so glad we were able to accomodate your family during such a difficult time. HomeTown Inn & Suites and our staff aim to please our guests and make them feel as comfortable as possible. I do hope you will be able to visit the area again on better terms.