Hampton Inn by Hilton Waterloo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againexcellent staybreakfast areaoff the highwayclean roomshighly recommend this hotelfitness centerin townhotel staffwater parkshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripconvenient locationoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love the Hampton. What really gets me is the "little" things you don't think about like the plug in with built in USB connections for you phone and other electronics right by the bed. Also they have a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Welcomed by Brittany at front desk my first day. Then my second day everything was amazing. Through the night it was peace and quitei had to be up early to make it to a funeral when a young lady passed me in the hallway. Not sure what her name was but she was very kind and told me I looked nice and to have a great day. Little did she know I was headed to a funeral and wasn't sure if I look okay. She was a short girl with brown hair. She likes gospial music we had that in common walking down the hallway. Shows how much you guys value a customer.
Thanks Waterloo Hampton Inn :)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here two (2) weeks for business. Exercise room OK, but will need to go elsewhere for a complete workout. Breakfast is good, with some previously prepared and reheated food offered. All he staff were friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel in most respects. However, their TV remote does not have a "sleep" button, which would be so easy to provide. We expect to have the TV turn off after we go to sleep, so we will not be back to this hotel. Other hotels are nice and do provide a sleep button.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christa T, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

I would like to thank you for reviewing our property! It is important for us to receive feedback from our guests to know how we may best serve them. I immediately met with my maintenance and housekeeping managers upon reading your review to find out why your remote was missing the sleep button. We are not able to use regular remotes because the video purchasing system that our TVs are connected to has its own required remote. We discovered that the remote in your room has a TV Functions button that once pressed, displays the sleep option on the television screen. We continued to check other rooms and found that some models have the button directly on the remote while others were like yours and have the functions button. I'm sorry to hear that this had such a negative impact on your otherwise nice stay. I do hope that knowing that this option is available to you here will allow us a second chance to regain your loyalty! Please feel free to contact me directly with any other questions, comments or otherwise and I will be more than happy to work with you.

Christa Thompson
General Manager, Waterloo, IA Hampton Inn
christa.thompson@hilton.com
p 319-233-2044

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Excellent service. Front desk was helpful with a couple of requests that were somewhat above and beyond on my part, but they graciously accomodated my request. Room size and furnishings were excellent (stayed in a studio suite with 2 queen beds). Highly recommend this room for families. Quiet room with no outside/road noise. Breakfast was well supplied (even had my favorite yougurt Activia). I would definitely stay here again with my family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family