According to my brand new Garmin, the number we called was the Baymont Inn. However, the Baymont has moved and apparently left their phone number with the Motel 6 that took over. But it was late, we had already given our credit card number to the Motel 6 and RAGBRAI was in the area which meant most hotels were booked. There is a lot to dislike here, but the non-smoking room we were given that still stinks of stale smoke has to be right up there. If you are going to declare a previously smoked in room "non-smoking" at least give it a good scrub so it doesn't reek. The towels looked like they had seen better days and could have used some bleach. The towels are small and thin, blanket was thin, pillows nearly nonexistent and the room in general was worn down.
Just suffice it to say, if you need accommodations in this area, there are a lot of other hotels you should try first. I know Tom says, "We'll leave the light on for you," but I wish they would have left some shampoo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Crossroads Mall-Waterloo-Cedar Falls has indoor heated pool open year around (9am-10pm), with fridges in all modern rooms. Come out in relax and enjoy Free Wifi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Crossroads Mall-Waterloo-Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Waterloo
- Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo Hotel Waterloo
- Holiday Inn Waterloo
- Baymont Inn Waterloo
- Waterloo Holiday Inn