“Clean Hotel & Super Staff”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The hotel is a newer hotel and is very clean. The pool area and hot tub were nice too. The staff was amazingly kind and helpful. The hotel is easy to access from the highway and has a Convenience store/gas within walking distance and has a K-Mart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut in very close range to (across the via-dock) which was all very handy!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west face a field and were quite pieceful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. I asked to switch from a double to a single and there was no problems doing so, of course I stayed during the week. I did find a tick on me while there and I am sure it came from the field out back that my daughter's dog went into so wasn't to freaked out that it was in the room before I got there. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and comfortable. :)

Room Tip: not all rooms have a refrigerator or microwave in them so make sure to ask for a room with these if...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is a newer hotel with amenities you would expect in this price range. The hotel is conveniently located just off of the main highway.
I found the hotel lobby, hallway and unit to be very clean and modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. My room was on the first floor and I was a little concerned that it might be noisier with families but it was not the case. I did see families when I took advantage of the breakfast/coffee and am happy to report that I didn't hear any neighbors from my room. The breakfast offering was substantial and fresh. My only complaint was the regular & bold coffee carafe's were empty at 10:30 a.m.
My visit was due to a family illness and the close proximity to the hospital was convenient.

Room Tip: This hotel has interior entrance to each room making safety and weather a non-issue. Also, having an...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I would not stay there for free!!! Bugs on the bed, nightstand, in the carpet! I seen at least 4 different kinds of bugs. HORRIBLE
Dead ones around the vending machines. I locked everything up in our vehicle!! tried staying somewhere else, everything was booked and we were 6 hours away from.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lisaz64
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Stayed overnight with my wife and daughter. Very friendly staff. The room was very clean and the coffee in the lounge was good. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I spent 3 days at this motel while in the area on business. The staff couldn't be more
accommodating! They were happy to make copies, send faxes and take messages
for me. This motel is very attractive and has an elevator, which is convenient when
assigned a 2nd floor room. The breakfast included biscuits and gravy, make-your-own waffles, bagels, yogurt, fruit, donuts, toast, etc. It was a great value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2010

I was so impressed with the service that as soon as I got home I decided to write a review. There are so many wonderful things I can say about this hotel. First the staff was so welcoming and helpful when I told them we were stranded due to weather they took care of us immediatly with a smile. The room was comfortable although it smelled like pizza from the previous people who stayed we didn't mind it too much because the room was clean. The pool, hot tub and pool table were so nice and very clean to keep the teenagers occupied while we were stranded for two days. After the first night when we were going to attempt to get home the employee allowed us to have a late checkout while we kept an eye on 511 roads. When we came back because the roads were still icy and windy they checked us in a new clean room right away and reccomended a very tasty mexican restaurant. I witnessed the employees cleaning all the time, I even saw an employee wiping the chairs in the pool area with cleaner and after breakfast moving all the chairs and tables to mop the entire floor both mornings. I was so pleased and totally impressed by how thorough they were. I noticed many of the first floor rooms had hearing impaired and vision impaired rooms and the rooms I stayed in had a key holder for your room key on the door so you won't lose your key. The rooms are average with regular pillows and bed but very clean. If you are a light sleeper I would reccomend earplugs as the walls are thin on the second night the people next door used their hair dryer, talked etc. and kept me up until 4am. But I would definatley stay again if I was in the area mostly Iloved the beautiful indoor pool,cleanliness, and wonderful staff!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster City
Americas Best Value Inn-  Webster City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fort Dodge
Super 8 Webster City IA
Super 8 Webster City IA
#2 of 3 in Webster City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City? Share your experiences!