“Very pleased with this motel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Webster City
Minnesota
“Very pleased with this motel”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I'm just finishing a 3-day stay at this motel. My room has up-to-date styling and looks freshly done. The climate control is a wall thermostat that I can set to my desired temperature. Nice flat-screen TV. It was a quiet room, too - it seemed like there was good noise insulation. I really appreciated that the desk/table had three 3-prong plugs available right on top so that I didn't have to crawl underneath or unplug something else in order to plug in all of my electronics.
The front desk staff were patient and helpful. The breakfast buffet was comparable to the Hamptons and HIE's I've stayed at. I didn't use the spa/pool so I can't comment on that.

Overall, very nice. This is my first stay at an AmericInn (I normally stay at Hampton or Holiday Inn Express); based on my experience here I'll certainly add this chain to my list of options for the future.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Edina, Missouri
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was impressed by the overall appearance of the property. It is newer and cleaner. I use a c PAP machine and it wasn't a problem finding an outlet that worked for me without having to relocate other appliances!

I enjoyed the pool and spa. If there WAS a complaint... it would be to place a sign on the spa control. Another guest had figured it out and passed it on to me! :) But that doesn't change how I feel about this property. It is top notch and the staff are wonderful!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Sycamore, Illinois
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I would be hard pressed to find another hotel that was as clean and neat as this one. There are many good things I could say about the hotel, but I will simply echo all the good comments others have made. If I had to find a complaint, I would have to say that for me the bed was not overly comfortable. My husband, however, thought it was fine. Personal preference I guess!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Kansas
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The hotel is a newer hotel and is very clean. The pool area and hot tub were nice too. The staff was amazingly kind and helpful. The hotel is easy to access from the highway and has a Convenience store/gas within walking distance and has a K-Mart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut in very close range to (across the via-dock) which was all very handy!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west face a field and were quite pieceful!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Ocheyedan
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. I asked to switch from a double to a single and there was no problems doing so, of course I stayed during the week. I did find a tick on me while there and I am sure it came from the field out back that my daughter's dog went into so wasn't to freaked out that it was in the room before I got there. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and comfortable. :)

Room Tip: not all rooms have a refrigerator or microwave in them so make sure to ask for a room with these if...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is a newer hotel with amenities you would expect in this price range. The hotel is conveniently located just off of the main highway.
I found the hotel lobby, hallway and unit to be very clean and modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. My room was on the first floor and I was a little concerned that it might be noisier with families but it was not the case. I did see families when I took advantage of the breakfast/coffee and am happy to report that I didn't hear any neighbors from my room. The breakfast offering was substantial and fresh. My only complaint was the regular & bold coffee carafe's were empty at 10:30 a.m.
My visit was due to a family illness and the close proximity to the hospital was convenient.

Room Tip: This hotel has interior entrance to each room making safety and weather a non-issue. Also, having an...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I would not stay there for free!!! Bugs on the bed, nightstand, in the carpet! I seen at least 4 different kinds of bugs. HORRIBLE
Dead ones around the vending machines. I locked everything up in our vehicle!! tried staying somewhere else, everything was booked and we were 6 hours away from.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
#7 of 11 in Fort Dodge
Super 8 Webster City IA
Super 8 Webster City IA
#2 of 3 in Webster City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City? Share your experiences!