AmericInn Hotel & Suites Webster City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsscrambled eggs with hamstayed hererepeat stayroom was cleanking bed was comfortablemile drivegreat place to stayhot coffeefriendly hotelpool area was cleanfamily reunionin townmaid ritemake your own wafflesbreakfast areai highly recommend this hotelthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I'm just finishing a 3-day stay at this motel. My room has up-to-date styling and looks freshly done. The climate control is a wall thermostat that I can set to my desired temperature. Nice flat-screen TV. It was a quiet room, too - it seemed like there was good noise insulation. I really appreciated that the desk/table had three 3-prong plugs available right on top so that I didn't have to crawl underneath or unplug something else in order to plug in all of my electronics.
The front desk staff were patient and helpful. The breakfast buffet was comparable to the Hamptons and HIE's I've stayed at. I didn't use the spa/pool so I can't comment on that.

Overall, very nice. This is my first stay at an AmericInn (I normally stay at Hampton or Holiday Inn Express); based on my experience here I'll certainly add this chain to my list of options for the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was impressed by the overall appearance of the property. It is newer and cleaner. I use a c PAP machine and it wasn't a problem finding an outlet that worked for me without having to relocate other appliances!

I enjoyed the pool and spa. If there WAS a complaint... it would be to place a sign on the spa control. Another guest had figured it out and passed it on to me! :) But that doesn't change how I feel about this property. It is top notch and the staff are wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I would be hard pressed to find another hotel that was as clean and neat as this one. There are many good things I could say about the hotel, but I will simply echo all the good comments others have made. If I had to find a complaint, I would have to say that for me the bed was not overly comfortable. My husband, however, thought it was fine. Personal preference I guess!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The hotel is a newer hotel and is very clean. The pool area and hot tub were nice too. The staff was amazingly kind and helpful. The hotel is easy to access from the highway and has a Convenience store/gas within walking distance and has a K-Mart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut in very close range to (across the via-dock) which was all very handy!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west face a field and were quite pieceful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. I asked to switch from a double to a single and there was no problems doing so, of course I stayed during the week. I did find a tick on me while there and I am sure it came from the field out back that my daughter's dog went into so wasn't to freaked out that it was in the room before I got there. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and comfortable. :)

Room Tip: not all rooms have a refrigerator or microwave in them so make sure to ask for a room with these if that's what you want
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family