Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The food was excellent, and the pace of service was just right. Wait staff was very friendly and knowledgable. This was our first visit and it does measure up to other italian restaurants. The bread was wonderful. I would recommend the chickem parmesan.

1  Thank CBR0107

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Ate here with work colleagues in February, food was good, more modern Italian. Portions were large. We had no problems without reservations.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! I don't know when the last time I was able to eat the "pre-meal bread" served at a restaurant! HEAVEN!!!! Three in our family of Five have celiac disease. Not only was the gluten free pasta and bread delicious, but we didn't feel like we were asking for the moon. It was so easy, and I had complete confidence that we were eating "safe" food. The place is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and I am PRAYING that they build one in Naples, FL. Once a year when visiting Des Moines is just not enough. :-(

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I ate here twice while on a business trip. the first evening was outstanding, the second was very good, simply due to different wait staff and my menu selections. I have eaten at a few of these restaurants on my travels and they are consistently a safe bet.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We went to this restaurant to celebrate my mom's birthday. The server went out of his way to make her feel special. She ordered key lime pie for dessert and it came out on a platter with a lit candle and the words "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the platter!