“nice meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Good meal, love the soup and salad. Calamari was good, great breadsticks. Service was ok, had to ask for beverage refills. Price was ok for 4 of us. Don't like the credit card thing on the table.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you want great Italian, or great food in general, Olive Garden is the place to go. I've been going all my life (I'm 20), and it's where I go every time I go to Des Moines. It's not even a debate, it has to be Olive Garden. The building scenery is comfortable, the service is top notch, and the food is divine. I'm moving to Florida in 2 months, and I've already decided that Olive Garden will be the last restaurant I eat at before I move. Like they say, leave the best for last.

1  Thank TannerClark3
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Had the new spicy chicken finger sandwich and salad. Snap that was fiyah!!!! Robin was very attentive and seating prompt

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We got there about 6:00 and not busy for a Wednesday night. Anyway ordered our meal and all around us just kept getting their salad breadsticks. We got our main meal AND finally got salad & breadsticks. Don't know what was going on as NOT busy. No comp for a dessert or a drink. Food good but don't know what was going on, as I said NOT busy.Kinda disappointed on service.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We stopped here for lunch on a vacation trip out of Iowa. My family loves Olive Garden, and we have yet to be disappointed. My kids love the chicken and gnocchi soup, as well as the bread sticks. Our server was courteous and friendly.

1  Thank Becky G