“Fantastic food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Everything we tried has been delicious and the portions are large enough to share. The prices are high so we split meals. The desserts are wonderful especially the lemon cake, the chocolate cheese cake. The staff is friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Gigi7810-4188

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

As always, Olive Garden had great food. Hearing all the other servers, they all seemed great. However, our waiter was bad. He spoke quietly, checked on us rarely, and seemed as if he just wanted us out of there. I think it was just him, as all the other waiters sounded very nice.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed a dinner out with my daughter who had never been to Olive Garden before. We had great service, the refills kept coming and the food was great. I had my favorite Chicken Marsala, which has the most delicious sauce. The breadsticks were warm and soft, and the salad was as good as I've ever had. Definitely coming back again!

1  Thank JennioDesMoines
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Good meal, love the soup and salad. Calamari was good, great breadsticks. Service was ok, had to ask for beverage refills. Price was ok for 4 of us. Don't like the credit card thing on the table.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you want great Italian, or great food in general, Olive Garden is the place to go. I've been going all my life (I'm 20), and it's where I go every time I go to Des Moines. It's not even a debate, it has to be Olive Garden. The building scenery is comfortable, the service is top notch, and the food is divine. I'm moving to Florida in 2 months, and I've already decided that Olive Garden will be the last restaurant I eat at before I move. Like they say, leave the best for last.

1  Thank TannerClark3