Residence Inn Des Moines West at Jordan Creek Town Center
Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$111
Great 4.5/5
Staybridge Suites West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Staybridge.com
Very Good 4/5
Candlewood Suites - Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
Very Good 4/5
West Des Moines Marriott(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$128
US$114
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$130
US$134
Great 4.5/5
Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$130
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspond areajordan creek town centerwithin walking distanceparking lotdes moinescheesecake factorymovie theaterrestaurants surroundingman made lakesmall lakepf changsone bedroom suitehotel is locatedwafflesroom was cleangreat areabreakfast staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Everything here seemed to be better than expected. The staff was universally friendly and professional; the room very clean; the breakfast comprehensive; the facility well-maintained.... The only slight caution I'd offer is that the sound-deadening was a little thin. One can hear the water running next door, folks in the hallways and wind battering the roof or the flagpole. The in-room internet was a little slow, but the price was right (free). I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: The constant wind can produce a clanging noise from the flagpole -- try not to face the front.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on my way passing through from Minnesota to Colorado. It sits in the mall parking lot...was a little hard to find. I was super tired when I stopped and this hotel was perfect for a good nights rest. First, when I checked in the staff was incredibly nice. check in was fast and easy. When I got to the room, it was very clean and spacious. The bed was not as comfortable as other Residence Inns I have stayed at, but it was pretty soft. The bathroom was stacked with towels and washcloths. The main thing I needed was quietness and that is exactly what I got. I did not hear anything from anyone the entire night, not even in the hallway. Breakfast the next morning was great. Plenty of options. The muffins with spinach cream cheese were great. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for s nice clean quiet hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Stopped in for short stay and had a wonderful experience. Close to shopping and restaurants. Rooms were clean, the bed was not a typical king but other than that nice room. Breakfast was good and they always kept it stocked. Overall we would return again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stayed here for two nights this month and was very pleased with the entire hotel set up. Very quiet area compared to some hotels near the interstate. Folks at front desk were very nice and didn't blink when I asked for a different room away from the road. Breakfast and happy hour was great (free beer!) and easy access to all the main interstates. Do they have rush hour in the area? Loved the slow pace and lack of traffic congestion. (I'm from Washington, DC area so I know what rush hour really looks like.) Cheers.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2012

My sister and I really enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn. We had a studio with well equipped kitchen and the bed was so comfortable! We enjoyed a day of shopping and eating at the Jordan Creek Mall and could have walked back to the hotel had the temperature outside cooperated. The public areas are very nice, breakfast was great, staff helpful and friendly and our room was extremely clean. The only complaint that I have -- the hotel is a bit dated. The dark green carpet in the halls and rooms looks a little old and tired. Same goes for the furniture in our room - time for a little update. Definitely not something that would keep me from booking the hotel again. I will stay there again when in the area, no question.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family