We are an Marriott elite rewards member and there was no mention made of this upon my arrival. No upgrades or even hey we have your account information. The only way I knew it was in their system was when it came on the bill on the final day. The courtyard across the way puts up a nice sign welcoming each member which at least lets you know they value your visit. The staff seemed nice enough though. You can tell this hotel was recently renovated. Nice clean feel to it with the modern decor. The pool was 5 feet deep. The hot tub was out of order. We enjoyed swimming. The fitness center had an elliptical, some free weights, and a treadmill. It has a mirror facing equipment so pictures may make it look bigger than it is. The breakfast was not tasty. There was a waffle maker but the waffles turned out bland. There were hard boiled eggs and some sausage links. Packets of oatmeal some bread you could toast, some yogurt, juices. You could tell that all the food was set up to be of convenience to the employees rather than for comfort or taste. It was clean and you can make it work for a continental breakfast. We were looking for some scrambled eggs or a breakfast potato. The room brochure said there were Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. Which they did not have. There was some decent fresh fruit cut up which I appreciated. The bed was king sized and comfy. I slept great. The elevator beeped throughout the night. We were on the opposite side of the interstate and I didn't hear traffic noise at all. There is an Arby's and a Quizno's within a short walking distance from the hotel. Probably 500 feet away.There is no restaurant on site. The hotel room did have a small refrigerator,coffee maker and microwave. The shampoo was Pantene. There was no lotion. Only shampoo, conditioner and soap. We got a decent rate for this hotel due to Easter. I have seen it advertised though for the mid $130's per night and that would not be worth it in my opinion. It is near Jordan Creek shopping mall and there are a lot of restaurant choices in that area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West Hotel West Des Moines
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Des Moines West
- Fairfield Inn West Des Moines
- Fairfield West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Fairfield Inn