I was here on a business trip for a couple of nights. Normally I stay in the Hilton Garden Inn in West Des Moines, but they were sold out.
- Room ready when I checked in early around noon
- Front desk always friend and helpful
- Reasonable rates
- Free Water and Breakfast (at least for this trip)
- Had "bag breakfast" to go for those in a hurry
- Did not offer my HHonor water upon check in, and no water in the room either. When I went to the front desk to ask for a bottle, they were happy to oblige.
- My profile is for a queen or king bed in HHonors, but I got 2 doubles in the room, no bid deal, but they should have known
- Apparently breakfast was free, which is great, but no one told me, so I made arrangement to meet someone for breakfast somewhere else
- The hotel is practically on the free way, so there was a constant freeway "hum", not horrible as you can get used to it, but I would prefer to be at the Garden Inn where it is more quiet
- Paper cups in the room. Not a big deal, but it would be environmentally more friendly and more "classy" to have real glasses
- the Room had a little odor, maybe from old carpet, not horrible, but didn't smell clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn