After travelling 10 1/2 hours from Douglas, Wyoming and both sick with colds we were looking for a place to lay our heads. As we pull in we see a bus with a College Hockey team, a big red flag goes up for both of us. We were ready to stay somewhere else. We had booked the reservation online and requested a first floor. When we arrived there were no first floor rooms available. We definitely did not want to stay on the floor with the Hockey team. Hannah, the front desk manager did a great job accomodating us with a third floor room, away from the elevator. We had a beautiful King bed room. Everything was clean and in order and a good nights sleep was had by all. In the morning we enjoyed an adequate breakfast. Definitely would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn