“Perfect Location”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Williamsburg
Santa Barbara, California
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a perfect place to stay if you are driving between Western Nebraska and Eastern Ohio. The Amana Colonies are interesting and a nice place to visit. I have stayed at the Heritage Inn at least 10 or 15 times driving across the country. It is non-smoking, clean, quiet and restful. The Manager, Sandi Shah is cordial and most helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Dear Sir....Thank You so very much for taking the time to write about us....we are immensely grateful for the over 10 Years of support you have kindly extended to us by choosing to stay at our hotel....it is always our pleasure to be of service to you....all health, wealth and happiness to you and your family!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We make it to the Amana Colonies about three times a year and make it a point to stay at the Heritage Inn. The location ,right off I80, makes it easy to see all the area has to offer. The free breakfast that was given with the room was exellent. Most important was the service. Sandi (general manager) made us feel like family. He is very friendly and accomodating. Looking forward to visiting the Amana Colonies and staying at the Heritage Inn again soon. Joseph A

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Dear Sir...Thank You so very much for your kind words and the support you extend to us......guests like yourself are very special to us....please do not hesitate to contact me if i can ever be of any assistance; it would be entirely my pleasure.....all health, wealth and happiness to you and your family....looking forward to seeing you again soon....Thank You so much again!
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My family and I stayed at the Heritage Inn at Williamsburg, IA.Our stay was exellent and the accomodations were exellent as well. We were treated as family by the owners (Sandy and his mother) during our entire stay. We found the location easy to access from major highways and the Amana Colonies we were visiting. I would recomend this Heritage Inn to everyone especially families; we occupied two rooms next to each other and enjoyed the swimming pool emensly. It is on our map locator for future visits in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 29 September 2012
Dear Sir...we Thank You and your wife for such wonderful words for us and our hotel....you all will forever be special guests for us.....alll health, wealth and happiness to you and your families....Thank You so very much again!
York,Ne
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Managers were very friendly and helpful. Always curtious and attentive. We enjoyed our stay and enjoyed visiting with them. We appreciated the non-smoking facility. Our friends enjoyed the pool. Location is great.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Dear Ma'am & Sir....Thank you so much for taking out the time to write a review....we greatly appreciate your support.....please contact me directly if i can ever be of any service.....all health, wealth and happiness to both of you....Thank You so much again!
Dunlap, IL
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Never having been to the Amana Colonies before, Sandi was so helpful. He gave us information that made our experience so much better! He was so friendly and always smiling...all the while working harder than any General Manager I ever saw. The location was perfect...it is directly off I80, which made it easy for us to go to the Amana Colonies, Kalona Amish Community, Tanger Outlet Mall, and restaurants in Little Amana. We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast with generous portions. There were 3 adults on our trip, and we had plenty of room. Sandi was very accomodating whenever we needed anything. I would not hesitate to stay there again. The best part of our stay, though, was visiting with Sandi and his mother. They are such lovely people and so welcoming...you feel as though you are staying with friends.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Dear Ma'am....Thank You so very much from us for firstly staying at our hotel and secondly for taking out the time to write a review and extending your support....we are fortunate to have lovely people like you all choose our hotel and hope to see you again soon...if we can be of any service to you please do not hesitate to contact me directly.....all health, wealth and happiness to you and your families.
Mount Clemens, Michigan
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I have stayed at Heritage Inn a number of times over the years. Since my first stay, I have always been greeted by name, like arriving at a friend's home. The rooms are nicely decorated, the beds are comfortable, and the location is quiet - you do not hear noise from the highway. After driving 12 hours, clean, quiet and coffee in the room are appreciated. The full breakfast at a restaurant a short distance away is a bonus! Another restaurant offers hotel guests a discount on dinner. I also appreciate that it is a non-smoking facility. I haven't used the pool myself, but a traveling companion has, and said both indoor pool and hot tub are very nice.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
Dear Ma'am...(Trip Advisor does not allow me to refer by name)....Thank You so very much for all the support you extend to us and for taking out the time to write about us.....we will always do our level best to treat you special.....please to call me directly for any assistance i can provide....all health, wealth and happiness to you and your family....Best Wishes Always!
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I was very pleased with stopping on my travels for work. I needed a place to stay and wasn't sure what was going to be available as it got later into my drive. I stopped by the Heritage Inn. They were very friendly and made me feel right at home.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Dear Sir...Thank You for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your support in taking out the time to write about us...we will always do our best to take good care of you and your family....all health, wealth and happiness!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsburg
Ramada Williamsburg
Holiday Inn Express Coralville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in North Liberty

Been to Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!