“STAY HERE!!”
Review of S&H Motel

S&H Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Belleville
S&H Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Belleville
Concordia, Kansas
“STAY HERE!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

When I found out that I was going to be moving to this area, I concentrated on the national chains. Big mistake!! This motel came recommended from my boss! It was built in the late 50s,but has lost none of it's charm! I was at the Super 8 across the street,which was costing me a ton of money per week. So,we moved...across the street! As soon as you walk into the office,you're greeted with a smile! And everything smelled so clean!! It was like staying over at a good friend's place! If you need to fax something,Sharon has you covered,fresh towels every day,she's on it! Have a problem with the room,be it the heater doesn't work,,she's on it! I'm gonna miss this place once we get our home! What it is lacking is ...a phone in the room,but most folks have cell phones anyway! A coffee maker,but to be honest,those coffee pads really don't taste all that good! But the room's do feature a mini fridge,a flat screen TV, a microwave and internet! We have a king sized bed,which sleeps great! It's an old school motel,but that's fine by me! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this motel.There is also no breakfast like the chains have,but,I can feed myself thank you very much!So if you want a good,clean and quiet room,this is the place!! The only thing I really wished for was faster internet. But that's it!! By the way,this motel is for sale! I almost made her an offer!!

Room Tip: I haven't seen the other rooms (there are just 12) but they're sort of in a U form,so,I'...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank hpdrake

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had a clean and comfortable room, but the days that this was a top notch, well-maintained facility occurred many decades ago. Acceptable if you don't need wi-fi or any form of breakfast. Otherwise, consider the Super 8 across the street.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank AJS54
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the first time on our honeymoon trip to Denver Colorado. We were on a budget and this hotel was only $52.00 for both of us. Not per person. It had a nice comfy bed, microwave, and a mini fridge. The shower was straight out of the 60s, pink title with a glass door. Extremely friendly owner and the room was extremely clean! We stayed here again on our way back home from Denver.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Sara N
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel was great for the price. Beds comfortable and bathroom clean. It is not updated and we were all in P J's before we tried Internet. Ask about password on check in. No phone in room. Small but we definitely would stay here again if I were passing through. We were on our way home to Oregon.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Wandah F
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We stayed for three nights while tending to family affairs in Belleville. It completely met our need, i.e., a clean and comfortable place to sleep. The price was more than fair. This was our first time staying at this motel. Nearby places are ok but this worked out better. We will be back next time. There was no electrical outlet in the bathroom, so if you plan to use your hair dryer, you had better pack an extension cord.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ceejay921
Missouri
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This is low-cost, basic, good quality lodging, easy to find and right on the main highway. There is nothing to complain about. The place was very clean and well-maintained. Everything worked. The bed was comfortably firm. The TV had a nice selection of channels. The office had discount coupons for breakfast at a local restaurant. If you travel, care about cost, and don't want any problems, this is for you.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vancamper
Flushing, New York
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Definately stay here vs the other two motels in town. This is run by an individual proprieter who keeps the place immaculately clean. The beds are relatively new and comfortable. The price is right less than 50.00 with tax. Great value for the clean comfortable nights sleep.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TravelUS1997
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concordia US 81
Americas Best Value Inn Belleville
Super 8 Concordia
Super 8 Concordia
#3 of 3 in Concordia

Been to S&H Motel? Share your experiences!