“Good food”

China House
Ranked #10 of 11 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We enjoy the variety on the buffet and it's always delicious. The interior is dated and could use an update but the food makes it worth the stop.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We were immediately greeted upon entry and with warm, friendly smiles. I have food allergies and was unable to eat anything on the buffet line. I was able to order shrimp fried rice from the menu and the woman who took my order specifically made sure that it would be made without soy sauce (I'm allergic to soy as well). How awesome is it?! I was so grateful to be able to eat chinese food, which I haven't been able to do in years, without having an allergy attack. Needless to say, this place ranks SUPER high on my list.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Very good buffet. Good food off menu. Do need to get there during noon and supper hours if want to eat a good buffet otherwise I suggest eating off menu if arriving during afternoon or after 8pm.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

The buffet was your normal fare but the off the menu choices were delicious and fresh