Cleaver Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Esseborne Manor(Hurstbourne Tarrant)
US$159
US$139
Hotels.com
Peat Spade Inn(Stockbridge)(Great Value!)
US$112
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
White Hart(Andover)
Gray Manor Hotel(Cholderton)
Priceline
Parkhouse Motel(Cholderton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bcooked breakfastlovely ownersroom was cleanpleasant stayother guestslovely familytea and coffeelocal produceyogurtcleaver cottagecarolinecondimentsjarthruxtonbedroomrear
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A lovely cottage, a warm welcome and a great breakfast set us up for a lovely weekend in Hampshire. Highly recommended for its country life experience thats not too far from the town. Some good pubs and resturants in the vicinity all add to the pleasant village life of Appleshaw.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 4Paul7
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at Cleaver Cottage for 1 night whilst walking around Salisbury Plain I received a very warm welcome My room was warm comfortable very clean and well decorated I enjoyed a very hearty breakfast and have no hesitation in recommending Cleaver Cottage to others Thankyou for a good stay and for being so helpful. Kaye A

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2013

One nights bed and breakfast booked for a two day walk along the Kennet And Avon canal. Easy to find, a warm welcome and a very comfortable room. Very modern facilities and beautiful decor. The information pack in our room was helpful and the local Indian take away provided a delightful supper. Breakfast was superb with a huge choice. Lived the room names and we will remember our night in 'the shed'. Very convenient for trips out to Bath, Marlborough and Divizes, we will be back to take in more of the local sights.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the back and our friends faced the road, no problems with either.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights as I was working in the area. The cottage is very pleasant and the room was very cosy and clean. I was made to feel welcome and set off to work after an excellent breakfast each morning.

I was very grateful for the help and guidance I received when I developed a spot of car trouble whilst I was staying here. I will certainly return to the area as it is a delightful hamlet and would not hesitate to stay at Cleaver Cottage again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here in Nov 2013 as I had a meeting in Andover. The cottage is set down a quiet lane overlooking open fields. I arrived quite late and was shown to my room by Caroline who made sure all of the radiators where on and I knew where extra blankets were kept (it was a freezing night). The bed was very comfortable with soft sheets and a lovely bath robe waiting for me.
There was no evening meal but the breakfast was served in a homely dining room and cooked fresh for each person. It was nice to see family photos everywhere and the stay felt like being with friends rather than a business. Much better than a soulless hotel. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend this B & B to anyone who likes to feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business