“Must stop here!”

Smoffee's Bakery & Bistro
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Smoffee's Bakery & Bistro serves wonderful home-made baked items, Panini sandwiches, soups, gormet coffee and unique home-style lunch specials. We are open for breakfast, lunch and special events. SMOFFEES IS NOW FOR SALE.
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Great coffee, excellent service, tasty sandwiches and pockets (homemade bread!), and authentic coffee shop atmosphere. Being from the Northwest where gourmet coffee is on every corner, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this experience. The homemade bread is phenomenal. We will definitely stop in again if in the area! Keep doing what you are doing!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

A very enjoyable place to just sit and relax. I eat at Smoffees often and everytime I go there the service is amazing! The people are so nice there!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

We love Smoffee's! Shawn and Mary have created a great coffee shop and a great place to hang out with others in the community. And the caramel frappe I had there was better than any other frappe I've ever had.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I don't usually write reviews like this, but I stopped into Smoffee's on my way (from Denver) to visit friends, and enjoyed it so much, I thought the accolades were very well deserved. I had a lot of fun and genuinely liked everything about the place. The atmosphere was cool and relaxed, the space comfortable and interesting, the people were friendly, and the food was great. If I ever pass through Colby again, I will definitely stop in. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

The hosts and owners go above and beyond to give you the best service. They have a large variety of meals on the menu as well as daily specials. Don't be afraid to ask if there is something you'd really like, they usually find a way to accommodate you. The atmosphere is cozy and very clean.