Sleep Inn & Suites
US$55
Motel 6
US$111
US$102
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
US$77
US$75
Priceline
US$54
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssausagenice sizewalk in showerfront desk ladyreal plates and silverwarebottled waterstopping pointwould stay here againchoice hotelsking roomhot breakfastgreat stopbreakfast roomcross country tripallow petssmall townnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here at the last minute. Normally, we review and plan before we start off on a trip but we were one of the escape tourists that got out of the flooded Colorado area before it was completely flooded. We had no idea about Sleep Inn nor have we stayed at a Sleep Inn before but it looked new and clean from the outside so we gave it a try. We didn't get any type of discount but thought the asking price at the last minute was fair so no complaints there. Our room was very clean and new looking furniture and features. The only thing that surprised us was the bathroom. Only a shower stall, not a bathtub, but for a night it would work. I could hear the people in the next room so I would assume the walls are rather thin but we got a good night's sleep and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was excellent. Many hot items, clean eating area, and real plates, glasses and silverware...No plastic...Wow! The coffee was very good. Would I stay here again, no doubt! Great value for the price. Can't complain! Great job Sleep Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sleep Inn a, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment in TripAdvisor. Your comments mean a lot to us as we share them with our employees and this lets them know they are doing a good job.
We truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us and welcome you back any time you are in this area.
Hope you have a GREAT day and Thanks again for your kind comments and choosing to stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Colby, KS.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed here twice now on our trips to Colorado. This hotel is clean with a great modern aesthetic. Breakfast is delicious with a good variety. We get a discount through our insurance which makes staying here a steal of a deal. In our opinion, this is the only place to stay out in western Kansas.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor. My employees will be thrilled when they hear what a good job they are doing.
We are very glad you chose to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again when you are in this area.
We Thank You, again, for staying with us and hope you have a GREAT day.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

As a Choiceprivileges Gold member, I have stayed at many Choice Hotels properties over the years. Out of all of their brands, my personal favorite is Sleep Inn. Many Sleep Inns I have stayed in are new or newly remodeled. The hotel in Colby is only 3 years old. In fact, when I found out that there was a Sleep Inn in Colby, I cancelled my reservation for the Comfort Inn in nearby Goodland just to stay here. I'm glad I did. Out of all the Sleep Inns I have stayed in, this was the best.

My room was big and tastefully decorated with a bigger than normal bathroom. The AC is worked through the panel on the wall and not on the machine itself and the room was nice and cool when I showed up after a hot day under the Kansas sun. You will find a fridge, microwave and a good size flat screen TV along with free wifi.

The front desk staff was friendly and courteous and recognized my Gold status by giving me a goody bag of freebies. I like free stuff!

Breakfast the following morning was superb. No cheap paper plates or silverware, but the real McCoy. Coffee was through a machine offering espresso as well. The two ladies supervising breakfast did a great job keeping everything clean and the food re-stocked. They also gave me a little baggie so I could take a muffin with me for the long drive on I-70.

There is no question where I will stay the next time I'm traveling the Kansas prairie!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank County-Hunter
Sleep Inn a, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We spent a night here in a 2 queen room. The first thing you notice when you enter the room is a pleasant clean smell. The beds were very comfy and we woke up well rested. The continental breakfast was very nice. They even had biscuits with gravy. The real dishes and silverware were a nice touch. It was nice to have a cup of coffee in a real mug. Will stay here again the next time we come through

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank a_1000_teardrops
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Efficient and friendly check-in. Nicely appointed and very clean rooms and likely the most hard-working breakfast room staff I have ever seen. Tables were cleared and cleaned with speed, so there was always a place to enjoy good food on china plates.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family