Sleep Inn & Suites
US$49
Motel 6
US$111
US$102
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
US$77
US$75
Priceline
US$54
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssausagenice sizewalk in showerfront desk ladyreal plates and silverwarebottled waterstopping pointwould stay here againchoice hotelsking roomhot breakfastgreat stopbreakfast roomcross country tripallow petssmall townnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2010

We were driving down I-70 on a cross country trip. I'm pretty picky about where I stay. I googled Colby, KS hotels and saw that the Sleep Inn was only a month old. I called ahead to see what type of beds were in the hotel - pillow top is my preference. The woman at the front desk that night really sold the place - and my husband and I were not disappointed. Who would have thought there would be an art-deco-ish hotel in Colby Kansas! Espresso furniture, brushed nickel handles, granite counter top in the bathroom and most important of all, a very comfortable bed! As the earlier review said, the rooms may not be as sound proofed as I would like, but - I turned the TV on, and went to sleep. I would take thin walls any day in exchange for excellent decor, bed comfort, and cleanliness that this Sleep Inn offers (and I'm pretty picky!).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This was our first time at a Sleep Inn. Very nice, clean, loved the decor. Breakfast and coffee were A+. The only negative is the walls were quite thin. Could here someone coughing next to us.
We'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple