“Always yummy”

Taco John's
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Colby
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I go here every time I come to Colby on business, as I do not have Taco John's at home. Every time I come here, the place is packed, so obviously it is a local favorite! They do a good job getting a lot of food out the door fast, and it is always hot and delicious! Love the Potato Oles!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

My chicken burrito was incorrectly labled, which was a HUGE deal as I am pregnant, therefore certain things do not appeal to me such as the beef ones. Also was missing the TWO apple grandes we ordered!! Couldn't go back and get it fixed, as we got onto the interstate right away!! So bummed, usually a fan of TJ's.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I eat at this place every week and sometimes twice a week. I think the reason I like this place so much is because the food is alway fresh so it is always hot. Very clean also.