“They take pride in what they do.”
Review of Heavys BBQ

Heavys BBQ
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Concordia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went here based on other reviews and we're not disappointed. Good food, clean restaurant, great service.
Had bacon CB, wife smoked chicken dinner, kids had chicken fingers. Cheesecake w/chocolate topping and brownie desserts were wonderful!
The Youngs
Edmond, OK

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Cute place. Hubs and I had little huey sandwiches, pulled pork and brisket, while the FIL enjoyed the catfish and teen with chicken strips. The three sauces were tasty. Staff was attentive but gave us the wrong bill. Would return on our way back.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We're new to Concordia,so after a long stint at our real estate agent,we were pretty hungry! She recommended Heavy's BBQ. I got our food to go,but as soon as I walked in,I was greeted like an old friend! I ordered pulled pork sandwiches,and they were delicious! Next time,I'll eat in....the atmosphere was very inviting! Beer on tap in a chilled glass! That's my style!

1  Thank hpdrake
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Had the brisket. Very good. I enjoyed the restaurant. Up here deer hunting from Ga. I will come back if time permits while on our trip.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Generous portions and reasonable prices. Excellent service and staff was very personable. Neat looking place inside.