“Very good steaks”

Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Concordia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had three meals here. I have multiple food allergies and was able to get exactly what I needed and better still as I asked for it, which doesn't happen in a lot of places. The prices are averae for this type of food and the atmosphere is good. Definitely recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Heavys BBQ

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice staff, good atmosphere , right in the middle of town. Good selection of food and drink. Had the BBQ platter , it was ok, not bad not great, just ok. Pulled pork , brisket. Ok . Didn't try the ribs, which they have quite a few selections of. I would go again

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went here based on other reviews and we're not disappointed. Good food, clean restaurant, great service.
Had bacon CB, wife smoked chicken dinner, kids had chicken fingers. Cheesecake w/chocolate topping and brownie desserts were wonderful!
The Youngs
Edmond, OK

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Cute place. Hubs and I had little huey sandwiches, pulled pork and brisket, while the FIL enjoyed the catfish and teen with chicken strips. The three sauces were tasty. Staff was attentive but gave us the wrong bill. Would return on our way back.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We're new to Concordia,so after a long stint at our real estate agent,we were pretty hungry! She recommended Heavy's BBQ. I got our food to go,but as soon as I walked in,I was greeted like an old friend! I ordered pulled pork sandwiches,and they were delicious! Next time,I'll eat in....the atmosphere was very inviting! Beer on tap in a chilled glass! That's my style!

1  Thank hpdrake

Been to Heavys BBQ? Share your experiences!